Jane Hart founded the Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies (C4LPT) in 2000 as a consultancy practice to support organisations who wanted to modernise their approaches to workplace learning and development. The C4LPT website was the place where she originally shared much of her findings and experiences but since that time C4LPT has grown into a group of associated websites with their own focus.
- The C4LPT website is focused on technology so here you will find the Directory of Learning & Performance Tools.
- The Top Tools for Learning website (TT4L) contains the results of Jane’s annual Learning Tools survey – now in its 13th year.
- Modern Workplace Learning 2020 is where you will find Jane’s latest book, and where you can find her online workshops and consultancy work. There is also a Modern Workplace Learning Magazine.
- Jane’s Every Professional’s Guide to Modern Learning) is an online resource that provides 50 tasks to help you become a modern lifelong learner.
- Jane has also produced an online resource for managers, Grow And Develop Your Team
- Learning in the Modern Workplace is Jane’s blog where she aggregates her articles from around the websites.
Jane’s Contact details
Jane is available for keynotes and other professional engagements. Here are a number of ways to contact her.
Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies is a trading name of Tesserae Ltd.