Welcome to the Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies (C4LPT).
This website has now become one of the world’s most visited learning sites on the Web. In 2015 there have been over 2 million visits viewing over 10 million pages. The website comprises a number of key areas
- DIRECTORY – The newly updated Directory of Learning & Performance Tools & Services now contains over 1,000 entries
- TOP 100 TOOLS – The Top 100 Tools for Learning 2015 list is the result of the 9th Annual Survey of Learning Tools, compiled from the votes of over 2,000 learning professionals from 63 countries worldwide
- RESOURCES – This section contains a variety of learning resources, including the Learning in the Workplace Survey, 50 people to follow on Twitter as well as some of the articles and slidesets produced by Jane Hart. Use the pull-down list in the nav bar above to find out the others
- DAILY NEWS – News from around the Web, curated by Jane Hart
- WORKSHOPS – A range of social online workshops, hosted by Jane Hart, are available at the Modern Workplace Learning website.
Meet Jane Hart
Jane Hart founded C4LPT in 2000. Her blog, Learning in the Modern Workplace, is where she posts her thoughts about new workplace trends, technologies and tools. For more about Jane and her consultancy and speaking services, visit JaneHart.com.