I am Jane Hart, an independent Workplace Learning & Collaboration Advisor, writer and international speaker. I founded C4LPT to share information on new learning trends, technologies and tools.
This website has now become one of the world’s most visited learning sites on the Web. In 2013 there were around 2 million visits viewing around 7 million pages. The website hosts a number of major resources, including:
Blog : My blog, Learning in the Social Workplace, is the place where I post regularly about new workplace trends, technologies and tools.
Free resources : The site contains also contains links to articles and articles produced by me, curated articles in my 2014 Reading List, as well as the Directory of Learning & Performance Tools, which contains over 2,000 tools listed in 13 main categories.
Top 100 Tools for Learning : I released the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2013 list - the results of the 7th Annual Survey of Learning Tools – on 30 September 2013. The list was compiled from the votes of over 500 learning professionals (in workplace learning and education) from 48 countries worldwide. Voting is now open for the 8th Annual survery which will result in the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2014 list.
The Learning Store : Here you can find a list of low-cosr resources and materials suitable for the modern learner. This includes the latest edition of my Social Learning Handbook 2014, which is available as a paperback or PDF.
My upcoming conference keynotes and presentations in 2014
- 28 April 2014: Learning Innovations Conference, London, UK
- 6 May 2014: Virtual presentation, CMMA Spring Conference, Denver, USA
- 14 May 2014: Keynote, Workplace Learning, III Congreso Internactional EDO, Barcelona, Spain
- 17 June 2014: Presentation, Learning & Skills Group Conference, London, UK
- 3 October 2014: Keynote, Technology Enhanced Learning: A Medical Student Conference, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 29-31 October 2014: Various presentations, DevLearn, Las Vegas, USA
Find out more about my speaking engagements here
Connect with Jane
Please use the contact form.