Jane Hart founded the Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies (C4LPT) in 2000 as a consultancy practice to support organisations who wanted to modernise their approaches to workplace learning and development. The C4LPT website was the place where she originally shared much of her findings and experiences but since that time C4LPT has grown into a group of associated websites with their own focus.
- The C4LPT website is focused on technology so you will find the Directory of Learning & Performance Tools here
- The Top Tools for Learning website (TT4L) contains the results of Jane’s annual Digital Learning Tools survey – now in its 12th year
- The Centre for Modern Workplace Learning (C4MWL) is where Jane now focuses her consultancy work, hosts her online workshops, writes her weekly MWL Newsletter, edits the MWL Magazine and offers her books and resources, including Continuous Improvement, Learning and Development (CILD)
- Jane’s Guide to Modern Professional Learning (G2MPL) explains how to get the most out of your current job and prepare for the future – is available as an online resource
- Learning in the Modern Workplace is Jane’s Blog where she aggregates her work from around the websites.