I am Jane Hart, and I set up C4LPT to share information on new learning trends, technologies and tools. This website has now become one of the world’s most visited learning sites on the Web. In 2013 there were around 2 million visits viewing around 7 million pages. The website hosts a number of major resources, including:
Free resources : The site contains also contains links to articles and articles produced by me, curated articles in my 2014 Reading List, as well as the Directory of Learning & Performance Tools, which contains over 2,000 tools listed in 13 main categories.
Top 100 Tools for Learning: The Top 100 Tools for Learning 2014 list - the results of the 8th Annual Survey of Learning Tools – which I compiled from the votes of over 1,000 learning professionals from 61 countries worldwide – was released on Monday 22 September 2014.
Blog : My blog, Learning in the Social Workplace, is the place where I regularly post my thoughts about new workplace trends, technologies and tools. It was recently rated top of the 50 most socially shared Learning & Development blogs.
Workshops: I offer a series of online workshops to help modernise workplace learning. These are available at the Modern Workplace Learning Centre, and upcoming workshops are featured in the right-hand sidebar.
Some upcoming conference keynotes and (public) presentations
- 20 November 2014, Guest speaker, The future of Learning Business Soiree, Knowledge Pool, London
- 28 January 2015, Keynote: Moving Beyond E-Learning, LearnTec, Karlsuhe, Germany
- 29 January 2015. Presentation: Guided social learning: collaborative learning for the networked age, Learning Technologies 2015, London
- 18-20 February 2015: Keynotes & Workshops, AHRD International Conference, St Louis, MO, USA
Some previous keynotes and presentations in 2014
- 27 October 2014, Keynote, Learning in a social workplace, Learning@Work, Sydney, Australia
- 3 October 2014, Keynote, Connected Learning in the network age, Technology Enhanced Learning: a medical conference, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 17 June 2014, Invited presentation, Transforming organisational learning, Learning & Skills Group Conference, London
- 14 May 2014, Speaker, III EDO International Congress: Learning organizations and organizational knowledge creation, Barcelona, Spain
- 6 May 2014, Remote presentation, How the Web is impacting the way we learn, CMMA Spring Conference, Denver, Colorado
- 28 April 2014, Invited presentation, Innovations in Learning Summit, Teddington, UK
- 3 April 2014, Keynote, Lectora User Conference, Beverly Hills, California, USA
- 27 April 2014, Keynote and Workshop, NeX Conference, Sacramento, California, USA
- 6 March 2014, Webinar, Next generation learning Practices in the age of knowledge sharing and collaboration, LSG
- 30 January 2014, Invited presentation, Learning from each other at work, LT15, London
- 14 January 2014, The social learning revolution, BETT Workplace Learning Summit, London
C4LPT is owned by Tesserae Ltd