Please tell me about your PKM – Harold Jarche
I think that asking, “What can you do for the organization today?”, would be a better way to start an interview. … Imagine an interview beginning with, “Good day, Mister Jones, please sit down and tell us about your PKM.” Other questions could follow:
- How do you keep your learning up to date?
- With whom do you learn?
- How do you capture your learning?
- How do you narrate your work? Please show us an example …
- How do you stay current in your field?
- How diverse is your network? Could you give us some examples?
- How would you begin to look at the following problem, which is out of your normal scope of work …