Jane Hart founded the Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies (C4LPT) in 2000 as a consultancy practice to support organisations who wanted to modernise their approaches to workplace learning and development. The C4LPT website was the place where she originally shared much of her findings and experiences but since that time C4LPT has grown into a group of associated websites with their own focus.
- The C4LPT website is focused on technology so you will find the Directory of Learning & Performance Tools here
- The Top Tools for Learning website (TT4L) contains the results of the annual survey – now in its 13th year
- The Centre for Modern Workplace Learning is where Jane now focuses her consultancy work, hosts her online workshops and offers her books and resources, including Modern Workplace Learning 2019(CILD)
- Jane’s A Professional’s Guide to Modern Learning (PG2ML) helps any individual get the most out of your current job and prepare for the future – and is available as an online resource
- Learning in the Modern Workplace is Jane’s blog where she aggregates her work from around the websites.
Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies is a trading name of Tesserae Ltd.