Jane Hart gives keynotes and invited presentations at conferences and other events, both in the UK and internationally, as well as online.
For upcoming presentations, please see bottom of front page.
Jane speaks on a range of topics, including
- The next generation learning practices in the age of knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Social Learning in the Enterprise – the 4 models and how it fits into modern workplace learning
- How the Web has changed the way we learn – and what this means for organisations
- 20 Ways to Modernise the L&D Function
- Modern Learning Strategies for Personal Learning
- Top 100 Tools for Learning
For recent presentations shared on Slideshare:
Here is some recent feedback
“You were extraordinary! Your content was perfectly tailored to our membership and you delivered exactly what we had hoped for. Thank you so much for the thought you put into this, and the charm with which you delivered your presentation.”
“Thanks for a most compelling presentation by remote yesterday”
“A big thank you to you on behalf of all the team for your time and effort and I hope that we can work together again in the coming year.”
Jane’s engagement fees depend on the type of event and its location.
To contact Jane to discuss a possible speaking engagement, please email Jane.Hart@C4LPT.co.uk