Curating content has become one of the latest buzzwords in the social media world.
There are now a number of content curation services to let you curate your own content and share it with others.
But content curation is not just using about the technology as Beth Kanter points out, in Best Practices for Content Curation for Nonprofits at Social Media for Nonprofits Conference, and in which she uses the image shown on the right to explain content curation.
- Why Curation Will Transform Education and Learning: 10 Key Reasons - Robin Good, 9 August 2012
- Everyone is a curator, business2community, 8 March 2012
- 21st century curator, 5 February 2012
- Content curation primer, Beth Kanter, 4 October 2011
- Managing digital overload, MakeUseOf, 28 September 2011
- Take control of your social media, TulsaWorld, 12 September 2011
- Content curation – grown up and coming of age, Myrstad’s Blog, 27 May 2011
- It takes three to filter, Maria, Yammer blog, 16 May 2011
- 10 steps to content curation, Linked Media Group, February 2011