Here are a number of Twitter management tools
Synching Twitter and Facebook
There are a number of apps to help you sync Facebook with Twitterer, so that the same message appears on both networks, without having to post it more than once
- Facebook Twitter app - syncs all tweets from Twitter
- Selective Tweets Facebook app - only tweets with #fb will be synced (with your status or Fab pages)
- Tweetpo.st - syncs all tweets with Facebook, replaces @username with Twitterer’s real name, removes all tweets that begin @username.
- Twitter tab for your FB fan pages (from inolver) lets you set up your Twitter stream on a separate Facebook fan page tab
There are a number of tools that can be used to schedule tweets in advance.
- Twuffer – a Twitter buffer
- Twaitter – schedule tweets
- FutureTweets – schedule tweets
- Tweetdeck - This is free desktop client to keep track of multiple Twitter, Facebook and other accounts. You can also record, share and watch video clips, and YouTube videos, from within Tweetdeck
More tools to schedul tweets and messages across networks
There are a number of tools that can be used to schedule tweets and messages on other networks
- HootSuite – a powerful suite of Twitter productivity tools which allows you to schedule tweets to multiple accounts
- Social Oomph – another powerful tool for scheduling messages across networks
Other tools to manage multiple networks
Here are number of tools that will help you manage multiple accounts across networks as well as schedule tweets and Facebook updates.
Brizzly - Manage multiple accounts on Twitter and Facebook
Ping.fm - Manages your Twitter, Facebook status and fan pages, and many other networks.
5 Twitter management tools you can’t live without, Lee Odden, Social Media Today, 19 February 2010
The 6 best tools to schedule Twitter updates, Jonathan Bennett, Make Use Of, 15 February 2010