Each of the Quick Guides describe the essential features of each of the tools on the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2013 list. They show how they can be used for personal productivity, professional learning and development, education and/or training.
The Quick Guides are available either as a web-based version or as a PDF to download, A Practical Guide to the Top 100 Tools for Learning. You can preview three of the web-based Quick Guides here .
You can purchase a personal subscription below. (Site licenses are also available, please contact email@example.com for a quote.)
Purchase a personal subscription to the Guide
For £15 you will be able to access the web-based version of the Guide until 19 September 2014 and download a personal copy of the PDF version of the Guide.
- Click on the Buy Now button below, and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Pay with a debit or credit card in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us, with a link to complete your registration and set up your account. (Make sure the email hasn’t gone into your Spam folder)
- Once you have done that, you will then be able to login to access the Guide.
- If you do not receive the email from us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org