Google Calendar is a free web-based calendar which you can use for your own personal activities or to share with others. It can be integrated into iGoogle and you can also embed it into web pages/blogs.
Not in the Top 100 in 2013
Comments from some of those who selected Google Calendar as one of their Top Tools
- “a fantastic time-management tool and it’s available everywhere” Bill Miller
- “is the tool I used for my personal calendar. I can access my calendar wherever I am and many applications, such as the Mozilla Calendar extension, even allow to integrate your Google Calendar into other tools” Guy Boulet
- “where would I be without Google Calendar and it’s mobile alerts?” Nick Hood
- “One of the main reasons I like Google Calendar is that it was easy to embed into my website. I put all the student assignments and other events on the calendar. Color coding allows a quick visual cue so that students (and parents) can easily distinguish scheduled quizzes and tests, daily assignments, and other events. ” Don Simmons
- “Managing a number of calendars in one without sharing was a pain before Google Calendars. Now I can share parts of a calendar with some, keep some private and we can all be on the same page.” Kevin Jones