Written by Jane Hart, A Practical Guide to the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2013 describes the essential features of each of the tools in the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2013 list, and how they can be used for personal productivity, professional learning and development, education and/or training. Below are the links to the pages of the web-based Guide. The PDF version is available from the link on the right hand column.
|Quick Guides to the Top 100 Tools for Learning|
|In 10 Categories|
|1 – EDUCATIONAL & TRAINING TOOLS||2 – VIDEO, AUDIO & IMAGE TOOLS||3 – COMMUNICATION TOOLS||4 – NETWORKING & COLLABORATION PLATFORMS|
|E-Learning authoring tools
E-Learning templates and images
Other educational tools
Animation & movie-making tools
Screen capture & screencasting tools
Webinar & web meeting tools
Backchannel & audience response tool
Other survey tools
|Public social networks
Private social networking platforms
Private collaboration platforms
|5 – WEB, BLOGGING & WIKI TOOLS||7 – OFFICE TOOLS & ANCILLARIES||8 – PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS||9 – BROWSERS, READERS & DASHBOARDS|
|Search & research tools
Other personal tools
Other collaboration tools
| Web browsers
Social media dashboards
|6 – BOOKMARKING & CURATION TOOLS||10 – MOBILE DEVICES & SYNCHRONIZATION TOOLS|
| Social bookmarking tools
|Mobile devices and apps
Cloud storage and synchronization
Note: all logos and trademarks are copyright their respective owners
For £15 you will be able to access the continuously updated web-based version of the Guide until 26 September 2014 AND download a personal copy of the PDF version of the Guide. Click on the Buy Now button below, and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. (Site Licenses are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.)
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Don’t have a PayPal account in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us, with a link to complete your registration and set up your account. (Make sure the email hasn’t gone into your Spam folder)
- Once you have done that, you will then be able to login to access the Guide.
- If you do not receive the email from us, please contact email@example.com