Outlook is the email client within the Microsoft Office suite.
This year, once again, a noticeable increase for Outlook on the list.
|www.microsoft.com/outlook||Commercial – Free trial||Download|
Comments from some of those who selected Outlook as one of their Top Tools
useful for maintenance of communication with teachers and students Brij Bhushan Huria 2013
- “I continue to stick with Microsoft Office tools because they work and I know them back to front. Outlook is essential to the way I organise my work – I use it for email, RSS feeds, to-do lists, contacts and my calendar (but not my notes)” Clive Shepherd
- “For mail, managing tasks and contacts” Wilfred Rubens
- “The email platform I use for corporate communication.” Janet Clarey
- “This is my organiser, I share this with my colleagues. It is synchronised with my Blackberry. I couldn’t be without it..” Karen Ver
- “Yes, I still read and write email, and I try to keep my Inbox as near zero as possible. I also use Outlook as my central store for contacts and calendar. I use it for Notes/Journal much less now that I use a Moleskin or MindManager for notes” Jack Vinson