A Practical Guide to the Top 100 Tools for Learning
|The annual Top 100 Tools for Learning list has become a popular resource – if the Slideshare viewing stats are anything to go by. For instance, the 2011 presentation has now been viewed over 800,000 times and the 2012 presentation has been viewed over 400,000 times. So the Practical Guide to the Top 100 Tools for Learning is a major new, supplementary subscriber-based resource on how to use each of the 100 tools in the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2012 list.The Guide describes the essential features of the tools and how they can be used for personal productivity, professional learning and development, education and training, as well as for workforce collaboration. It provides some quick guides to each of the tools and includes screenshots of some of their key features – see Guide Contents to the right.
The Guide is available both online and as a 342 page PDF to download. Note the Blogging section is free to access, if you want to sample it before you purchase access.An annual subscription will let you:
- access the continuously updated ONLINE version of the Guide for one year.
- download all PDF versions during the annual subscription period – for your own personal use. This comprises:
- The beta edition – available NOW
- The first edition – available in June 2013.
- The second edition – available in October/November 2013 once the 2013 Top Tools list has been released.
You can purchase annual subscription to the Guide for £29 for a single-user license.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a site license quote.
To pay and gain immediate access to the Guide, follow these steps carefully.
- Click on the Buy Now button below, and you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay.
- You can pay in two ways:
- By credit card: select Don’t have a PayPal account in the right-hand column, and complete the form with your credit card details. You can also print a receipt here too. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- By PayPal: enter your PayPal details in the box shown.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us, with a link to complete your registration and set up your account. (Make sure the email hasn’t gone into your Spam folder)
- Once you have done that, you will then be able to login to access the Guide.
- If you do not receive the email from us, please contact email@example.com
- Office Tools
- Presentation tools
- Document tools
- Spreadsheet tools
- Email tools
- Office suites
- Web, Blogging & Wiki Tools
- Video, Audio & Image Tools
- Photo tools
- Audio tools
- Video hosting tools
- Movie making tools
- Screen capture and screen casting tools
- Other tools
- Networking & Collaboration Tools
- Public social networks
- Educational and enterprise private social networking platforms
- Private collaboration tools
- Live Communication Tools
- Instant message tools
- Webinar and web meeting tools
- Bookmarking, Curation & Social Magazines
- Social bookmarking tools
- Read it later tools
- Curation tools and magazines
- Pinning tools
- Productivity Tools
- Search and research tools
- Note-taking tools
- Mind mapping tools
- Online noticeboards
- Survey tools
- Other productivity tools
- Browsers, Readers & Dashboards
- Web browsers
- RSS readers
- Media management tools
- Social media dashboards
- Instructional & Educational Tools
- E-Learning authoring tools
- Learning and e-portfolio platforms
- Flipped classroom tools
- Other educational tools
- Devices & Synchronization
- Mobile devices and apps
- Cloud storage and file synchronization tools
Comments are closed.