Voting for the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2013 is now open. This is the 7th Annual Survey which will be compiled from the Top 10 Tools of learning professionals worldwide. Voting closes midnight GMT on Friday 27 September 2013, and the Top 100 Tools list will be revealed on Monday 30 September 2013.
Please use the following form to record your 10 tool choices. For each tool that you name you can optionally add any information about how you use it or why you like it. If you are happy for us to quote your choices (and reasons) publically at any time, please check the box at the bottom of the form, otherwise your selection/reasons will remain anonymous.
Here is some guidance on voting:
- The list doesn’t have to be in any order of preference.
- Please name ten specific tools rather than generic technologies (e.g. “Blogger” or “WordPress”, rather than “blogs” or “blogging”).
- A vote for Google will be a vote for Google Search, so if you want to vote for other Google tools, you will need to to name them indvidually, e.g. Google Docs, Google Reader. A vote for Google Apps will be for the badged collection of Google Apps for Business of Education, not a generic term for all Google apps; you will need to name them individually.
- A vote for Microsoft Office will be split over Word and PowerPoint, so please vote individually for these tools, i.e. Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Only one contribution can be accepted from a vendor company.
- Finally, contributions are accepted only at the discretion of the Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies.